Friday, October 26, 2007

"life's a dance, you learn as you go.."

Having a job, going to school, and extra curricular activities are the obstacles I am trying to over come right this very second. This is my first school year where things aren't coming that easy for me. Everything used to be a synch in the middle school/early highschool days. It's amazing to me how time goes by so fast. It actually brings a tear to my eye sometimes.

Knowing that everything (in my book) happens for a reason, I endure the actions that happen to me whether its good or bad. Hopefully the actions that take place in my life right now are helping me grow up and see things how they really are as an individual.

My job is kicking my butt at this moment. I'm learning more and more everyday not everyone will like me and I won't like everyone I meet in the business world. I'm not gonna lie: it straight up sucks. They teach us in elementary school to treat others the way you want to be treated. That is BS. It starts off that way, but then there is always that little back stabber in your 4th grade class that steals your homework and puts their name on it. Then its all over from there.

I see people as unintentional teachers. The real world outside of our disciplined school and outside our parent ruled homes kind of hide the bad out there in that world of ours. The freedom in my high school career has taught me how to deal with things whether I like them or not. Right now, I see high school as a reality check.